We are committed to providing our customers with services of the highest possible level of quality.
To achieve this, we continuously improve our processes, products and services, striving to meet and exceed customer expectations at all times.
The implementation of the quality policy is the responsibility of all staff members, with overall responsibility residing with the Executive Team.
It is compulsory that all staff recognise and accept our philosophy of quality service delivery, accepting accountability for their own output.
In order to maintain our commitment to high levels of quality service delivery, we proactively seek to:
- Identify, understand and meet the needs of our customers, improving customer satisfaction.
- Measure and review the quality and impact of our service provision and processes, identifying future improvements and implementing them.
- Provide extensive professional learning within the organisation, promoting a ‘do it right first time’ attitude towards quality.
- Forge collaborative partnerships with our providers and associates in the Private and Public Sectors to ensure optimum business performance. Also ensure that our providers and partners that may be used in the delivery of our services are compliant with our quality philosophy and company policies.
- Achieving and maintaining a standard of excellence in the operation of our business.
- Maintaining our reputation for honesty and integrity and ensuring that this is reflected throughout the organisation.
- Ensuring that our quality management system provides a framework for the management and control of our activities for Quality, Environment and Health & Safety. It also assists in establishing and reviewing strategic objectives for the company.
- Ensuring that all company policies and procedures have the full support of senior management.
- Continually monitoring and reviewing our Quality Policy to ensure that it remains relevant and effective to the changing needs of our customers.
- Continuous appraisal of our business to ensure that the quality of service we provide fully and consistently meets our customers’ expectations and all current and impending legislative requirements.
- The effectiveness of our quality system is monitored by planned audits, management reviews and customer satisfaction surveys to ensure quality service delivery.
This Quality Policy statement will be reviewed annually. Responsibility for compliance to this policy rests with the Board of Directors, who will monitor the effectiveness of the policy and its associated initiatives. This Quality Policy Statement will be displayed prominently, and access to the complete Quality manual detailing procedures will be available on the premises for reference by any employee.